ConstructConnect, a leading provider of preconstruction data in the United States and Canada, noted that the Crete-Sleeve® Plastic Hole Forms have been requested by architects and contractors, by name, over our competitors 96% of the time.
Here are the reasons Crete-Sleeve® purchasers give for choosing us:
- The high quality and strength of our product.
- The ease with which our plastic hole forms can be secured and removed, leaving a smooth hole every time.
- Our large assortment of sizes.
- Our very competitive pricing.
- Our large distribution network, which provides easy access to our products.
- No waiting! All calls to Crete-Sleeve® go directly to our sales staff for pricing and distribution locations.
We are updating our current list of distributors. Please give us a call and we will connect you with the distributor in your area.
“I tried the Crete-Sleeve® for the first time in 2016 and found it very easy to use. I would highly recommend using this product because the Crete-Sleeve® did what it said it was going to do, saved time and money, it’s easy to attach and easy to remove and it left a perfect round hole… I would use it from here on out”
--Rusty Sand Construction
“The product is perfect for my needs. Unlike most of the sleeves out there, your sleeves are very straight. This provides for less of a gap to fill around the pipe. In today's business climate, the cost is in the labor. For electricians, all through penetrations must be fire stopped. It is much more difficult and time consuming to fill larger gaps than smaller gaps. This is the reason that we have been using this concrete sleeve for over 8 years”.
--Nick Emperio Power Electric
“Over the years we have been using PVC piping to penetrate the walls for electricians and plumbers. We were just introduced to the Crete-Sleeve® and tried it on a wall pour recently and it worked great. For this application, it took half the time to install and we were able to reuse the product”.
-- Dan Montag Preferred Concrete Construction